Wild Acadia Park Rules
Your safety is our #1 concern. Therefore, safety requirements are strictly enforced. Management reserves the right to remove any individual without refund for not abiding by the following park policies:
- No rough play or foul language.
- No alcohol or drugs, nor is the customer allowed to be under the influence of these substances during their stay at the park.
- No weapons are permitted on the premises.
- Please respect park property and do not climb on, or through the landscaping.
Aerial Park Rules
- Minimum age 4 years old
- Minimum weight 35 lbs; Maximum weight 275 lbs (for general Aerial Park)
- Maximum weight for zip lines is 200 lbs.
- Single participants are allowed in the Aerial Park, but must be able to reach a height of 75″ with fingers while standing on tip-toes.
- If you can’t reach 75 inches with your fingers while standing on tip-toes, you must have a buddy who can reach.
- Closed-toed and closed-heel shoes required!
Water Slides Rules
- You must be 45″ tall to use the Waterslides.
- People using the Waterslides must do so (1) person at a time NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Children under 45″ must wear a life jacket in the pool and be accompanied by an adult.
- You must be at least 58″ tall to operate the Go-Karts
- You must be at least 36″ tall to ride alongside a licensed driver(age 16+) in a double Kart.
Sling-Shot Trampoline Rules
- Children must weigh between 30 lbs. and 160 lbs. to jump on the Sling-Shot trampoline.