- Open: 2022: June 15th– October 23rd.
- Peak Season: 2022: June 15th– September 5th.
- Check-in time is 3:00pm (2pm in the fall)
- Check-out time is 1:00PM
- Open: May 19th, 2023– October 15th 2023.
- Peak Season: 2022: June 9th, 2023– September 3rd, 2023.
- Campsite Check-in time is 2:00pm
- Campsite Check-out time is 12:00PM
- Cabin Check-in: 4pm
- Cabin Check out: 10am
- Check-out: please let our staff know when you are checking out.
- Registered guests staying at Wild Acadia Camping Resort receive full access to our fun park and water park activities during peak season. The Fun Zone and Water Park are only fully open during peak season. Events and amenities have limited availability during non-peak season. Site rental prices vary based on what is open and available for activities and the number of guests per site. Please contact us for details. Guest should familiarize themselves with rules and restrictions for use of the fun zone and water park prior to site purchase. Some restrictions may apply for younger or smaller guests. See details of activities here.
- Specific campsites may be requested, but are not guaranteed. We do offer you the opportunity to guarantee your campsite location by paying our applicable locking fee. If you opt out of the locking fee, you are guaranteed your selected site type, but NOT the specific unit number.
- We have adopted dynamic rates which fluctuate based on occupancy similar to the hotel and airline industry. With that being said, rates vary based upon availability and are subject to change with each search.
- 1 camping unit and 1 car per site; extra vehicles must park in overflow lot and are subject to an additional parking fee. Vehicles must fit within the site.
- One member of the group reserving a campsite must be 21 or older.
- Wristbands issued upon check-in must be worn at all times to identify you as a registered guest. These wristbands also serve as your ticket to fun! They grant you access and use of the parks amenities, activities, and facilities. You may be turned away from an activity or amenity if a wristband is not present.
- Flag Policy: The following flags are allowed to be displayed at your site and throughout the campground, American, other Country flags, Military, including Air Force, Army, Marine Corps, Navy, Coast Guard, POW, MIA, and veterans, sports and decorative flags such as holiday, seasonal or garden.
- Recreational Vehicles: Golf Cart rentals are available. Bringing and using your own golf cart and/or other motorized recreational vehicles is prohibited.
- Please no bicycle riding after dark; helmets are required
- Campers may arrive on a motorcycle, but are not permitted to ride the vehicle around the park.
- Bookings made during Memorial Day Weekend or Labor Day Weekend with a Sunday departure date will not be accepted, unless made within 1 week of booking.
- Two-night minimum on all campsites.
- Three night minimum on all Cabins.
- Three-night minimum during Memorial Day, 4th of July, and Labor Day weekends.
- Quiet hours: Daily 10PM – 7AM. Between these hours please be respectful of other guests and reduce noise and bright lights.
- One camping unit per site.
- Limit 6-8 people per site, depending on site type. Rates based on 4 people (3 years old and older). Additional person fees apply.
- Site occupancy is limited to only those individuals named on your site agreement.
- Max of two pets allowed at all RV campsites. · Pets of the registered RV site occupant are welcome, but limited to 2 pets per site. Guests or visitors may not bring pets with them. If they arrive with a pet, they will not be permitted to enter the park. Pet owner is responsible for noise and clean up. Pets may never be left unattended on Wild Acadia Camping Resort’s property. Pets are not allowed to stay in tents, pop ups, and hybrid units (only hard sided RV units). Pets must be leashed and controlled at all times. Owners must pick up after their pets. Pets are prohibited from all pool areas, playgrounds, the pavilion, the fun park, water park, food service areas, bathrooms and indoor public spaces. All guest with pets will be required to sign our pet policy in our terms and conditions at the time of booking. View our Pet Waiver (Here). We reserve the right to remove hostile pets from the parks.
- 5mph Speed Limit: Please keep speed of vehicles, bicycles, and rental golf carts to a 5 mph maximum.
- Vehicle Washing: Washing of vehicles and RV’s is prohibited.
- Trash: Dumpsters are provided at several location. Please reference the resort map for locations. Please dispose of all trash appropriately and help keep our resort clean. Please do not burn trash in fire pits.
- Swimming Pools: The water park is only open during peak season. The pools and water slides inside our water park are only to be used during posted open hours. Children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult while inside our water park and fun park. Our private camping resort pool is separate from our water park and hours fluctuate based on the season. This campgroundpool is for resort guests only, has no life guard and is swim at your own risk. All Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult when using the camping resort swimming pool area. All guests must follow rules posted at pools.
- Fun Zone: The full Fun Zone is only open during peak season. Some activities may be available on a limited basis during off peak season. Please check schedule for availability. The Fun Zone is only available during posted open hours. All Children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult when inside the Fun Zone facility. Hours and availability may vary based on weather
- Visitors: Visitors are welcome and must register and pay the guest fee. Guest fee price varies based on season and amenities available.
- Trees: Please do not cut, damage, or climb in trees.
- Restrooms and Showers: Restrooms and showers should not be used for washing dishes. Children should be supervised when using restrooms facilities. Please flush only toilet paper and what you have eaten. Showers are coin operated and timed to help protect our resources.
- Open Fires: Fires are to only be built in provided fire rings. Fires are to be kept small, kept under control and supervised by an adult at all times. Fires should be completely extinguished with water before becoming unattended. In dry conditions, the local Fire Department may determine that fires are not allowed.
- Fireworks are not permitted
- Firearms and any item deemed as a weapon are strictly prohibited.
- Alcohol: Alcohol is available for sale at the Camp Store. This is a family friendly camping resort, so please be considerate of others and refrain from loud and unseemly language. No glass is allowed at the water park or pool.·
- Water Spigots: Maine Health Code requires a backflow valve on water spigots. Do not remove.
- Dump Station: Dump station is to be used for all gray, black & portable tanks.
- Car Tag: While at the park, make sure that a car tag is visibly displayed in all vehicles.
- Please do NOT leave any trash or food outside. Wildlife is a serious issue and can cause severe damage when animals are tempted by food and coolers left out.
- Smoking and Drug use: In order to provide a healthy environment for all of our guests, we prohibit smoking, E-cigarettes & Vaping in all buildings and public outside spaces. Illegal drugs are prohibited from the property.
CANCELLATION POLICIES: · We do not give credit or refunds due to the discomforts of nature. Our cancellation policy varies depending on the timing of your cancellation notice in advance of the reservation date.
3+ WEEKS in advance:
Refund minus $25 cancellation fee OR full refund issued in camp credit (expires in one year)
Between 2 and 3 WEEKS in advance:
50% of reservation issued in camp credit and 50% of reservation forfeited
LESS THAN 2 WEEKS in advance:
Full reservation forfeited
2+ Weeks in advance: Full refund minus $25 cancellation fee OR full refund issued in camp credit (expires in one year)
Between 1 and 2 weeks in advance: 50% of reservation issued in camp credit and 50% of reservation forfeited
Less than 1 week in advance: Full reservation forfeited
Changes to reservation arrival or departure dates made outside of the cancellation window (2+ weeks in advance) will result in a one-time courtesy change and every change made thereafter will be charged a $15 service fee.
Changes made inside the cancellation window (less than two weeks in advance) to decrease occupancy (resulting in a credit owed) will result in the issuance of a Camp Credit. Camp Credit will remain active on the User Account and will expire one year from issuance.
Reservation arrival or departure dates may not be changed inside the cancellation window (less than two weeks in advance).
PAYMENT POLICY: A deposit is due at time of booking. We gladly accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express. Are you struggling to pay your deposit? Give us a call to see how we can work with you. For those bookings not paid in full, the remaining balance will be charged to your card 30 days prior to your arrival.
NO SHOWS: Reservations will be held until check-out time on the day following your scheduled arrival. No shows will result in full forfeiture of funds.
* All rates, specials, terms and policies are subject to change at any time without notice.